Focus and Scope
- Reviewer/Editor Join
- Publication Ethics
- Subscribe Policy
- Copyedit and Proofread
- References Management
- Plagiarism Checker
- Publication Charge
- Indexing and Abstracting
Focus and Scope
Academy of education journals are journals that contain online diffusion media articles and the exchange of the latest information on the latest research findings. This journal covers various perspectives on education, social, law with special interest in the field of Pancasila and Citizenship Education (PPKn) as the main focus and scope.
This section contains the main page of the full-text article from the field research, literature review, best practice, and brief communication.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
This section contains the main page of short communication articles full text of no more than nine pages, in the form of a design/concept of subsequent research.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
- Reviewer receives a double-blind review manuscript from the section editor or secretariat. If not in accordance with his/her competence, reviewer has the right to reject the manuscript and recommend it to other reviewers who are more competent.
- A reviewer at least reviewed a manuscript and a manuscript was minimally reviewed by a reviewer. Reviewer assesses the manuscript from the writing quality and substance aspects, which includes the renewal, authenticity, usefulness, validity of citation and bibliography.
Academy of education journals are published twice a year, precisely in January and July. Each issue consists of a minimum of 7 (seven) article titles.
Open Access Policy
The access right of all information or articles of Ulumuddin: Jurnal Ilmu-ilmu Keislaman is open access for non-commercial purposes [see also copyright statement].
Access permission of Ulumuddin: Jurnal Ilmu-ilmu Keislaman under the license of Creative Commons Attribution-Noncomercial-No Derivative 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
- Prospective reviewer or editor must have an interest in, and enthusiasm to improve journal reputation and quality, and has relevancy of competencies to the scientific scope of the journal.
- Prospective reviewer/editor contact the secretariat to be registered at the journal website. As proof of expertise, the reviewer and editor inform the scientific publication databases, such as Google Scholar, Garuda, Academia, OrcidID and so on.
Academy od Education Journal is a journal that is professionally managed by Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan Universitas Cokroaminoto Yogyakarta by upholding the copyright, license, and ethics of scientific publication. Every article that is published in Academy of Education Journal gives a significantly scientific impact to the reader, because it prioritizes aspects of renewal, authenticity, and expediency. The publication ethics below are the main principles and foundations in journal publication, which regulates the ethics of author, editor, reviewer, and journal manager. We hope that by understanding and implementing this scientific publication, every article that is published in this jurnal can avoid all forms of the malpractice publication band copyright infringement, such as duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism.
- Reporting; author should report the process and results of their research fairly, clearly, precisely, accurately, thoroughly, and impartially as well as save the data well. Honesty is expected in presenting any data and information listed in content and research results.
- Originality; author makes a statement that the paper submitted to the journal editor is original (from the author's own ideas), has never been delivered and published in any media, in any language, and not in the process of submission to another publisher. The case of publication duplication and deception, the article is subject to be removed from this journal.
- Clear sources; author should mention and ensure that any reading materials used as citations and bibliography are written clearly and completely. Author is strictly forbidden to quote the writings of others without citing the original source.
- Responsibility; author is fully responsible for the data and research writings, in terms of methods, analysis, calculation, and details. If verification is required from editor and reviewer, the author is willing to answer it clearly, precisely and fairly.
- Agreement; author ensures that the names listed in the article are based on contributions of ideas and thoughts every author and have been approved by the entire team of author. Any changes, reductions or additions of author names, should be approved the team of author. Any other parties contributing fully (non-substance) in writing this paper, the author expresses their gratitude to the relevant parties.
- Punctuality; author revises and edits the manuscript punctually for the sake of discipline and regular journal publication. Otherwise, the author is ready to take the consequences, which is the delay of journal article publication.
- Disclosure of conflicts of interest; author upholds copyright and privacy of one another to avoid conflicts of interest. In the event of a conflict of interest with other parties, the author must solve it justly and wisely.
- Neutrality; the editor is neutral in selecting and screening manuscript. The editor must be objective and fair to every author who submitted their written works. The editor is forbidden to be discriminative to the author in terms of gender, ethnicity, religion, race, intergroup, or nationality.
- Reporting; editor reports the selection and reviews scripts clearly and accurately to the author based on accuracy, completeness, and clarity of reporting of result research and its development, including editing techniques and the use of guidelines for publication and screenwriting.
- Communicative; editor communicates effectively and efficiently in the process of publishing the journal. Every suggestion and criticism from the author, reviewer, and journal manager should be addressed clearly, fairly and transparently.
- Fairness; editor distributes the manuscript to editor team member and reviewer fairly based on their respective competence.
- Professional; editor works professionally based on his duties and responsibilities. The editor should understand any policy related to journal publication. Editor ensures that every script has undergone the editorial process and review correctly, fairly, and objectively.
- Responsibility; editor takes full responsibility for the success of journal publication. Editor guarantees that every journal article published is a new paper and not a copy, and gives benefits to those reading and accessing the journals.
- Disclosure of conflicts of interest; editor upholds copyright and privacy of each other to avoid conflict of interest. Should a conflict of interest arise with other parties, an editor must solve it justly and wisely.
- Neutrality; reviewer is fair, objective, unbiased, independent, and only in favor of scientific truth. The script review process is carried out professionally without distinguishing the author’s background. Reviewer is prohibited conduct a review of papers involving himself, either directly or indirectly.
- Professional; reviewer should be critical and professional in assessing a paper (related to his expertise), open about new things, able to keep the secret of the things being assessed, does not take personal advantage of the paper he assesses, as well as has a passion for improving written works. Reviewer has the right to refuse a script if it does not correspond to his expertise. He then can recommend it to the other more competent reviewer in accordance with the scope of the publication.
- Quality assurance; reviewer has a duty to assist editor in improving the quality of paper he reviews. Reviewer analyzes papers on the substance not on grammar, punctuation, and typos. The reviewer is required to uphold the basic principles and scientific analysis in the process of reviewing a paper. Reviewer works on the principle of truth, novelty, and originality; prioritizes benefit of the paper for the development of science, technology, and innovation; as well as understands the impact of paper on the development of science.
- Punctuality; reviewer reviews the manuscript and gives a response to the editor quickly, expected to be on time. If the time is not enough, the reviewer then informs the editor with a clear reason for the sake of discipline and regularity of journal publication.
- Disclosure of conflicts of interest; reviewer upholds copyright and privacy of each other in order to avoid conflicts of interest. Should a conflict of interest arise with other parties, the reviewer must finish it justly and wisely.
Journal Manager Ethic
- Decision-making; journal managers should define the vision, mission, and goals of the organization in journal publication based on the recommendation of the reviewer and the editorial board. To do so, journal managers are neutral and free from conflicts of interest of individuals or groups, business aspects, aspects of ethnicity, religion, race, and intergroup.
- Freedom; journal managers give freedom to the reviewer and editor to create harmony at working atmosphere and mutual respect for one another in order to guarantee and protect intellectual property rights, particularly those related to the management of funds received from third parties. Journal managers encourage editor and reviewer to apply the ethics clearance including confidentiality, licensing, and special requirements in research on human, animal, and other living creature.
- Responsibility; journal managers are responsible for the guideline of journal publication policies, starting from the name of an issue, scientific scope, manuscript writing style, collaboration, licensing and legal publications, and evaluation of manuscript publication.
- Promotion; journal managers promote and ensure the sustainability of journal publication. Journal managers are entitled to determine the funding in accordance with the policies and needs of journal publication. In its management, funders do not intervene in terms of issue substance. Source of research and development fund is included in the publication without affecting the reader's perception.
- Disclosure of conflicts of interest; journal manager upholds copyright and privacy of each other to avoid conflicts of interest. In the event of the conflict of interest with other parties, journal managers must finish it justly and wisely.
Academy of Education JOurnal is an open access journal so that is no charge to reader, author, and others of full articles in the journal website [see also open access policy].
Copyedit and Proofread
Each manuscript that is received and published in Academy of Education Journal, the grammar and the sentence are carefully examined by editor and proofreader.
Each manuscript that is received and published in Academy of Education Journal is strongly recommended to use Mendeley.
Each manuscript that is received and published in Academy of Education Journal, is ensured to avoid all forms of publication malpractice and copyright infringement, such as duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism.Plagiarism checking are suggested to use https://smallseotools.com and http://plagiarisma.net
Each manuscript submitted by author to Academy of Education Journal editor is not subject to publication fee, starting from submitting, review, editorial, publication, archiving, to accessing full articles in the journal site [see also subscribe policy].