As soon as Academy of Education Journal has published an article, the version of the article that has been submitted, accepted for publication, and the published version can be used for a variety of non-commercial scholarly purposes, subject to full attribution under the https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/(CC BY).
Author(s) may deposit and use the document as follows:
- On personal website
- On the company or institutional repository
- On subject repositories
- On Social Collaboration Networks (SCNs) that have signed up to the Voluntary STM Sharing Principles
- with individuals requesting personal use for teaching and training within the author’s institution, and as part of an author’s grant applications or theses/ doctorate submissions.
Authors may post the version of the article that was submitted to the journal (pre-print) to the above resources, at any time.
Exceptions to this policy include:
- The systematic upload or collation of Eksakta's articles across repositories,
- Copying or downloading documents for further distribution for a fee,
- Any use of the documents in conjunction with advertising,
- Any use of the documents by for promotional purposes by for-profit organizations,
- Any use that would confer monetary reward, commercial gain or commercial exploitation.
For any specific queries in relation to repositories, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com