PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN KERJA DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN RUMAH TANGGA DAN PERBEKALAN UNIVERSITAS SARJANAWIYATA TAMANSISWA YOGYAKARTA

  • Bambang Tri Pamungkas
Keywords: Work Environment, Work Motivation, Employee Performance

Abstract

 This study aims to determine whether there is a partial influence of work environment and motivation on the performance of Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa Yogyakarta Household Employees. To find out the influence of work environment and work motivation simultaneously on the performance of Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa Yogyakarta Household Employees.

     The nature of this research is correlational. The variables of this study are the work environment and work motivation and employee performance. The population in this study were all Household Employees at the University of Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa Yogyakarta with a population of 37, a population of less than 100, so that all populations were sampled by the census method. The data collection method uses a questionnaire. The analysis technique used is multiple linear regression with a significance level of 5%.

      The results obtained by the work environment has a positive and significant effect on the performance of employees of the Household Section of the Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa Yogyakarta University. Work motivation has a positive and significant effect on the performance of employees of the Household Section of the Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa University in Yogyakarta. Employee performance is influenced by the work environment and work motivation by 29.3%, while the remaining 70.7% is influenced by other factors.

References

As’ad. 2010. Psikologi Industri, Edisi Keempat, Yogyakarta:Liberty
Bacal, Robert. 2012. Performance Management. PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Jakarta
Choiri, Muhammad dan Swasto, Bambang. 2000. Faktor-faktor Individu dan Faktor Lingkungan sebagai pembentuk Perilaku Kerja Karyawan serta Pengaruhnya Terhadap Kinerja, Wacana, Vol.3 No. 1 Juli.
Dalyono, M. 2011. Psikologi Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta
Gibson L. James, Ivancevich Jhon. M, Donnely James H. 2016. Organizations Behavior, Strukture, Processes, Mc Graw Hill: New York.
Handoko, T. Hani, 2012. Manajemen Personalia Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi. Kedua,Yogyakarta, Penerbit : BPFE
Mangkunegara Prabu Anwar,. 2012. Evaluasi Kinerja SDM. Bandung:Refika Aditama.
Mathis, Robert L, and Jhon H. Jackson,2009. Human Resource Management 10th. Edition, Tomson South-Western, United States
Minner, John. 2008. Organizational Behavior, Performance and Productivity. New York: Random House Business Division.
Robbins, S. P. 2012. Perilaku organisasi : konsep,kontroversi dan aplikasi. Jakarta: Pearson Education Asia Pte Ltd dan PT Prenhallindo.
Siagian. Sondang P. 2012. Kiat Meningkatkan Produktivitas Kerja. Jakarta. PT Rineka Cipta
Wibowo. 2013. Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers
Published
2020-12-07
How to Cite
Pamungkas, B. (2020). PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN KERJA DAN MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN RUMAH TANGGA DAN PERBEKALAN UNIVERSITAS SARJANAWIYATA TAMANSISWA YOGYAKARTA. Journal Competency of Business, 4(2), 68-76. https://doi.org/10.47200/jcob.v4i2.701