DETERMINASI IKLIM KOMUNIKASI, KOMPETENSI, DAN DISIPLINKERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI KANTOR DISTRIK NAVIGASI KELAS I TANJUNGPINANG, MELALUI KEPUASAN KERJASEBAGAI INTERVENING

  • Yuritanto Yuritanto
Keywords: Climate Communication, Competence, Discipline, Performance Employee, Satisfaction Work

Abstract

Research this is a research descriptive quantitative about climate communication, competence, discipline to the performance employee through satisfaction work as a variable intervening. Research this for obtain data and information about climate communication, competence, discipline work and satisfaction employee used as ingredients analysis for knowing the effect to the performance District Office staff Navigation Class I Tanjungpinang, chosen as target research or object research. With framework work this, survey data collection is carried out with make use of questionnaire stage attitude that has been done adapted for topics research this  total respondent on research this as many as 142 people. For could characterize attitude, structure model with tool measuring help SmartPLS 3.2.8 for made into as framework work researc.

Results research to show that has been happen circuited an significant between variable Climate communication , competence , and Discipline to Performance employee as big as 40.3 %, and the rest as big as 59.7 % explained by extract others outside of the research in research this. Majority respondent at the location research has been have insight in respond to research this which is based on influence and benefits (impact) for employee that is. Data results research to show has been meet Composite assumption Reliability with value percentage spread as big as 80.6% for climate communication , 81 % for competence , 79.6% discipline employee and 85.9 % performance employee and 81% for satisfaction work employee . Showing that the indicator on each constructor have consistency reability high.

 

References

Emyria Natalia br S, Abdul Hoyyi, Rukun Santoso. 2017. Badan Arsip dan Perpustakaan Daerah Provinsi Jawa Tengah
H. M. Arsyad al-Makki. 2010. Smart Partial Least Square. Universitas Sunan Kalijaga
Raja Abdul Ghafoor Khan, Furqan Ahmed Khan, dan Dr. Muhammad Aslam Khan. (2011). Impact of Training and Development on Organizational Performance.Global JournalsInc.[Online].11(7), 62-68.http://journalofbusiness.org
AA. Anwar Prabu Mangkunegara, (2009). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan.Bandung : Rosda.
Devi, V. R. & Shaik, N. (2012). Training & Development–A Jump Starter for EmployeePerformance and Organizational Effectiveness. International Journal of Social Scienceand Interdisciplinary Research, Volume 1(7), 202-207.
Elya Nurwullan, Suharno, Netti Tinaprilla. 2015. Balai Besar Penelitian dan Pengkajian Teknologi Pertanian Kota Bogor.
Parulian Hutapea, MBA, DR. Nurianna Thoha, MBA. 2008. Kompetensi Plus Penerbit PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama Jakarta.
R. Wayne Pace, Don F. Faules. 2018. Komunikasi Organisasi Penerbit PT. Remaja Rosdakarya Bandung.
Hair, J. F., Hult, G. T. M., Ringle, C. M., & Sarstedt, M. (2017). A Primer on Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling.
Andika Wishnu Setyaji. 2015. Tesis. Universitas Sebelas Maret Surakarta.
http://www.jonathansarwono.info/teori_spss/PLSSEM.pdf.
http://www.konsultanstatistik.com/2010/10/simulasi-smartpls_852.html
https://www.smartpls.com/free-trial
Published
2020-07-06
How to Cite
Yuritanto, Y. (2020). DETERMINASI IKLIM KOMUNIKASI, KOMPETENSI, DAN DISIPLINKERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI KANTOR DISTRIK NAVIGASI KELAS I TANJUNGPINANG, MELALUI KEPUASAN KERJASEBAGAI INTERVENING. Journal Competency of Business, 4(1), 17-30. https://doi.org/10.47200/jcob.v4i1.678